PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Our project management services include;
- Planning – Obtaining planning consent for proposed works and gaining any sign offs required.
- Design – Engaging a design team (Architect / Structural Engineers / M&E Consultants as required) and liaison between designers and client.
- Building Control – Obtaining building regulation approval and corresponding with Building Control throughout the project.
- Surveys – Arranging relevant surveys as required, including measured surveys / drainage surveys / ground surveys / condition surveys / Party Wall Agreements.
- Pricing – On receipt of specification providing a budget for works.
- Scope of Works – Producing a schedule of works and phased programme.
- Tendering Process – Producing a tender pack, evaluating and instructing approved contractors for works.
- Health and Safety – Setting up and managing the provision of welfare facilities and personal protective equipment (PPE). Undertaking the role of CDM co-ordinator for the project.
- Specialist Requirements – Arranging specialist services such as asbestos removal / security / conservation surveys etc.
- Communication – Facilitating team meetings and providing minutes.
- Quality – Monitoring works and workmanship on site to ensure compliance with design and specification.
- Completion – Ensuring works are completed on time, within budget and of required standard.
- Defects Period – Monitoring defects for specified period and ensuring contractors complete any remedial works.
Our services are not in any way restricted to the above, so please contact us regarding any requirements you may have.
At CPM Partnership we approach each project with attention to detail, dedication & professionalism.
We are reliable – Our dedicated team of specialists will provide you with comprehensive advice and an honest, professional opinion on all aspects of your project.
We are motivated – Our attention to detail expands to design advice throughout the project lifecycle. We are able to draw from years of experience and extensive market awareness, to help you visualise your project with the aid of CAD drawings and building information modelling, providing you with the most effective solutions to meet your needs.
We are dependable – Bringing together our site management experience, we are able to drive projects forward, whilst ensuring cost control and maintaining good relationships with our trustworthy contractors.
We are fair and focused – We know that completing on time and in budget is central to our, and your success. We believe that the way our business is modelled, with a hands-on approach, will ultimately provide the most cost and time saving solution to your build.
We are responsible – Our clients can feel reassured that our regular site supervision and open client communication, together with detailed building condition reports and site surveys, will ensure a smooth and efficient project execution at each stage of the build.
We are experienced – With over 15 years of Project Management experience in the commercial, public and private sectors, we are able to provide our clients with a complete and well-managed solution, offering full support and total peace of mind.
Please call us on 0330 024 5486 to discuss your project with us today.